Testimonials

The Breathwork has helped me so much. I have been extremely anxious while
dealing with a contentious divorce and the work has worked in ways of
calming me down that I could never have anticipated. I believe in the work
so much I have now encouraged all my closest friends!!

-Capi J


Breath class with Karen is something which truly must be experienced!! It is simply too wonderful to put into words. Her tranquil nature and soothing voice allows you to relax more deeply and completely than anything else I have ever done. Before this class I could never believed how powerful breath is. Through her guidance, breath class and EFT I have literally been transformed and ultimately become a happier and healthier woman.

-Jessica Finley


I began using breath class to reduce my stress and heal while I was transitioning from a single household family to a two household family.  Breath class changed my life as it relieved the burden of the emotional heart ache that typically comes from the dissolution of a marriage. Instead of focusing on the loss of a marriage I was able to see the value in what it has brought to me and my parenting partner's life, a sense of peace and the ability for us both to be ourselves. 

I truly feel although I am only 4 months into the process of my divorce that I am emotionally years away from it. It has sped up the healing an transition process enormously and I feel like I have gained years to my life by not having an emotional healing time that can take half a decade. I am still in the process and will stay involved with breath class for as long as it takes to shed the full emotional baggage of the divorce process.  It has now become a part of my life that allows me to heal as I go through hard times.

I believe in breath as a tool for healing so much that I donated my time to create this site. I feel that it is a valuable tool for one to find peace and happiness in the face of what might appear to be a negative experience.  To date I have brought 15 of my friends to class and am an active advocate of the process. 

Ed Lewis
Ed Lewis Design/Elms Publishing

I recently attended Karen Winter’s Breath Class; it was truly one of the most powerful meditative type sessions that I have ever experienced. I have practiced meditation on and off for years, mostly on my own and mostly to create a sense of calmness and clarity for myself before I begin my days. Until experiencing Karen’s class, I had no idea what my meditations were missing. I realized how oxygenating my body prior to a meditative state truly brings the experience to higher level. Karen’s loving, supportive guidance and beautiful energy created the space for me to fully experience connecting with my higher self. Since taking Karen’s class, I notice that I am more focused, mentally alert, and physically vibrant. I thank you Karen; I look forward to my next class!

Since experiencing my EFT session with Karen Winter, I have had a breakthrough in my emotions surrounding a particular relationship in my life. I have released the negativity that I had been holding onto and I now am able to approach the relationship from a perspective of love and gratitude. Karen’s gentle, caring approach supported me throughout this process. My one session was highly effective and I will definitely revisit this technique with Karen if future blocks arise in my life. Thank you Karen!

Lisa Nelson,
Etiquette Coach and Consultant


Karen,

Your “Breath-Work” evening was exactly what the doctor-of-my-Spirit ordered! The perfect medicine for my soul and my thriving!!!

It was such a profound experience, one I will never forget, and look forward to experiencing again! The energy, healing and re-awakening of my Self-Love, Self-Care and Knowing is now running my Life again. I am operating from a beautifully “conscious state” again, not believing or listening to my small, fearful mind. I’ve always had a deep inner knowing of my power and my divinity. .. .but. .. .fear crept in and was keeping me from my knowing, my trust in my Higher good, my healthy Self care. I am remembering to breath and to let Life and Light in, to align with my Source, and to Create from my peaceful, knowing center. . .with gratitude and celebration. I feel fearless again. .. .like nothing can shake me. . .knowing all is well and, what seemingly isn’t, is going to be alright and all-right!

I am “breathing” in the evenings, started doing my journaling again, and falling asleep peacefully (and earlier, too!). --and when I wake up I am clear and know I need to take care of myself first, by breathing, journaling, meditating, doing my Kundalini Yoga and planning my day before I jump into the doing-ness of it all. . .what a difference! I haven’t started my days like this, consistently, in years! I’ve been able to do this every day since the Breath Work evening with you. . .and I have complete faith it will continue and I will regenerate, and rejuvenate, and stay on track to flourish once again, once and for all!

My heart feels the deepest gratitude for your generosity and willingness to share your gift of this work. You have a beautiful, gracious, kind and loving spirit --made for this type of work. You are a living testimony to the power of what you teach and the peace that it brings. I dearly appreciate you!

Thank you, I honor you, I see the Light in You, I see the Light in Me shining brighter than it was before I met You! I am safe. I am loved. I am free!


This was quite an experience and an incredible ride. I must say that it allowed me to get to a place both spiritually and mentally which allowed a true cleansing experience to take place. I was able to visualize everything that was affecting my life emotionally.

Rich Masino
Director New Business Development
Bioserv Corp.


I have never felt such an overwhelming sense of spiritual connection and peace as I do when I attend Karen's Breath Work sessions. I was feeling both emotional upheaval and great physical pain from
my marriage ending in divorce. With each attendance, I have been restored to complete emotional and physical well being. These sessions will be lifelong blessings that I give to myself.

When I was going through my divorce my life seemed to completely unravel. The emotional and physical impact of my divorce, were taking a great toll on myself and consequently my children. I tried both medical doctors and therapists but nothing was helping me get through the pain. I felt total despair. Then the therapist I was seeing recommended I contact Karen Winter. I shortly started attending Karen's course on recreating families. It taught me to put the attention back on were it needed to be, on myself in the form of taking care of my needs spiritually, emotionally and physically. It allowed me to view my marriage of not one of failure but a gift of love in the form of what we gave to each other and the miracle of our two children. It also allowed me to see how I helped create all that embodied our relationship both good and bad. This was an immeasurable learning experience, and I continue to put all that Karen has taught me into every aspect of my life.

Jeri Clark

Treat yourself to a tranquil location and energizing breath class. I am a Physical Therapist and Personal Trainer and focus on breath -control with my clients, and Karen taught me new ways of breathing that I believe are truly remarkable. 

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment