History of Transformational Breath Work

The Transformational Breath Work was founded by Judith Kravitz.

Judith’s personal story of healing from cancer with breath is truly inspirational and her book, Breathe Deeply, Laugh Loudly is a must read for those choosing to learn more of her work and story in creating this amazing tool for help and healing through breath. Judith began her journey more than 30 years ago with breath work and is known internationally for her love and compassion teaching thousands to go beyond boundaries with breath work healing and consciousness.

Please contact her for training information and facilitators in your area for breath work classes and workshops! Allow your life to be transformed with her teaching and knowledge!
www.transformationalbreath.com


How I Became a Breath Work Facilitator

I was introduced to breath work five years ago and my first experience was in a warm pool with a snorkel and mask and supported by a partner. I had no idea what I had agreed to and then experienced one of the most magical moments of light and clarity in my life. I continued classes for two years before doing a seminar which lasted for a week with more breath work involved as well as emotional facilitation. I loved the breath experience and what it brought to my life.

I was working with people going through divorce issues and the process of emotional healing. While I had developed a program I truly believed in, I could see that my clients could reach that level of peace, compassion and forgiveness within the program but could lose that peace with interaction from their parenting partners and could plunge immediately back into the overwhelm of negative emotions. I began the practice of asking them to lay down to breathe to just calm themselves from the overwhelm they were experiencing and this grew into breath work classes. The amazing results ranged from clients feeling as though the energy of their mate was physically leaving their bodies to the emotional weight of pain and anger melting away. When they were finished with their session the results remained.

They noticed they were no longer triggered as they were in the past. They went beyond the old paradigm of constant reaction into the peaceful consciousness of choosing their response based on their highest vision of themselves which is the foundation of Re-creating Families Program. The breath work allows us to reprogram old buttons energetically and with the guidance of the program intellectually transformation takes place allowing us to live in conscious creation rather than old patterns of pain and illusion. The healing process is accelerated and affects the mind, body and soul on the deepest level.

Karen Winter